Saturday, 9 July 2011

Web 2.0 and Me

This is the blog that I have made to show Library Lady what I can do! I find many Web 2.0 applications quite familiar and recognizable, but there are a lot with which I have not had hands-on experience. I would rate my knowledge of Web 2.0 in general at about an 8. I understand what most applications are and could probably figure my way around them, but I lack practical experience with them.

Now after reading Library Lady's blog on blogging, I really want to go get a burger!

1 comment:

  1. An 8!!!! WOWOWOWOWOW!!! Thats fantastic- I might need to sit back and let you teach the class!

    No, but seriously, someone of your advanced knowledge may be able to offer some great help to your classmates. Don't hesitate to read their blogs from the Betty's Gourmets page, you might make it a bit easier on them to wrap their heads around all this internet jargon and technology talk.

    Thanks so much for trucking along with us, and I hope you still find a challenge along the way!

    Happy Day!
    ~LL

    ReplyDelete