No, not a rough assignment. A ruff assignment, because for our task of exploring You Tube, I chose to share a video of Dexter's Ruff Life!
I use You Tube occasionally, though mostly for entertainment purposes, and as such, it's usually enjoyable and sometimes rather interesting, to say the least! I think streaming has become popular because society is becoming accustomed to the immediacy of information afforded by our electronic devices, and visual information is no different. I will continue to use You Tube. Like the video linked to for demonstrating how to embed a video, I find that You Tube is often being used now for the sharing of educational or how-to information.
That is adorable! Sadly, I am now thinking of all the videos I could make with my cat. You're right about the instructional part of youtube - there's some really excellent "how to" videos out there!
ReplyDelete